So it looks like my busiest week of exams also coincided with the first time this website actually got any traffic. Looks like it’s time to get started again!
I’ve got an extremely, extremely tentative version of a family tree up. Go take a look – if you or your version is mentioned there and there appears to be a mistake, let me know.
Here are some quick statistics:
- Number of versions collected: 11
- Countries with attested versions: USA (8), Canada (2), UK (1)
- Earliest attested version (that I have the rules for): Calgary Mao
- Most important rule so far: Nomic vs. Non-Nomic (i.e. whether the winner of a hand gets to make up and enforce a new rule or not)
- Most obscure version so far: My own!
And there you have it.
I’ll have more for you soon; information will come faster if you send in your version!