So, Big-M people tend to get a little touchy about sharing rules, as you might imagine. Thus, I thought I’d just say a little word about what I plan on doing with any information you send me.
First off, nothing you send me will be shared without your explicit permission, except the following:
- The name of your version.
- (Possibly) The location your version is most-often played, if it is local-specific.
- (Possibly) The year you learned the game, if it happens to be the earliest attested date for that version.
Nothing more than that.
With your express permission, I might someday want to publish the following:
- Your Big-M story, if you’ve asked me to share it.
- A sample game of your version.
That’s it! Of course, email addresses, names, etc. will never be shared; in the event that your name works it’s way into a story or sample version, it will be initials only unless you say to publish more.
Thanks for listening; hopefully, you weren’t all that worried about all this in the first place.